4,540 SQF | 4+ BED · 3.5 BATH · 4-CAR
MAIN FLOOR JR SUITE · DEN · PLAYROOM · THEATER · OUTDOOR ROOM
The grand estate offers an impressive welcome home with a two-story entry and large great room with fireplace on the main level. The dining and family rooms both open out onto the oversized covered back porch with its own gas fireplace to stave off the evening chill. The main floor also features a guest room with en suite, as well as a private study with coffered ceilings.
Upstairs, the master retreat boasts vaulted ceilings, as well as a large sitting room with cozy, two-sided gas fireplace, a luxurious five-piece master bath and a huge walk-in closet. The second floor also features two additional bedrooms, the laundry room, an in-home theater and an informal playroom.
Additional features include:
- Natural hardwood floors throughout the main level
- Interior walls framed in beams
- Elegant quartz countertops and full-height backsplash in kitchen
- High-end stainless steel Bertazzoni appliances, including gas range and hood
- Artisan-made iron stair railing
- Master bath with stand-alone soaking tub and separate shower with rain-shower head
- Four-car garage
A distinct Northwest feel emanates throughout the home, with barn style doors and reclaimed wood finishings made from local materials. With an open floor plan and nine-foot tall ceilings, this home gives off a light and airy ambiance to counterbalance those winter days.
Enjoy superb access to the outdoors as the property takes advantage of its stunning natural setting. In the backyard, a covered porch with a gas fireplace provides for all-year round outdoor living. An abundance of parks, recreation facilities, and hiking trails are just out your doorstep.
A short commute to WA-18 provides access to Seattle via I-5 or Bellevue via I-90, the home’s location provides access to vibrant urban centers while providing your own peaceful refuge from the city’s hustle and bustle. The Tahoma School District provides amongst the best public education in the state.
If a spacious and exceptionally designed home in one of the region’s most desirable locations with ready access to the outdoors is what you seek, look no further than The Estates at Sugarloaf Mountain for your next home!
Driving Directions to
Estates At sugarloaf mountain | HOMESITE 55
31547 SE 278th PLACE RAVENSDALE, WA 98051
FROM SEATTLE/BELLEVUE VIA I-90 EASTBOUND
- Take exit 17 for Front St toward East Lake Sammamish Parkway Southeast - Proceed 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto Front St N (signs for Front Street) - Proceed 1.9 mi
- Continue onto Issaquah-Hobart Road Southeast - Proceed 6.8 mi
- Continue onto 276th Ave SE - Proceed 3.4 mi
- Continue onto Landsburg Rd SE - Proceed 2.3 mi
- Turn left onto SE Kent Kangley Rd - Proceed 2.4 mi
- Turn right onto 316th Ave SE, The Estates at Sugarloaf Mountain - Proceed 0.5 mi
- Turn right onto SE 278th Place - Proceed 0.2 mi to Lot 55 on the left