From its pristine sylvan backdrop to its impressive floor plans and designs—The Estates at Sugarloaf Mountain is for those who simply won’t settle for less. The 640-acre gated neighborhood is located in Maple Valley—in the award-winning Tahoma School District—and offers expansive outlooks toward the Cascade foothills and easy access to both everyday conveniences and extraordinary outdoor recreation. Front and center is the mountain that lends its name to the community, along with 250 acres of private green space, and nearby Lake Retreat and the Ravensdale Retreat Natural Area.
SBG Homes’ offering pays homage to this natural setting with sustainable, low-impact development standards.
Located at The Estates at Sugarloaf Mountain in the award-winning Tahoma School District, these two homes are set on an estate-size lots surrounded by wildlife and natural splendor, enhancing its privacy and vacation-home feel. Each of these stunning homes boast a show-stopping exterior detailed in barn wood, stone, and rich, complementary Northwest colors. The exterior finishing culminates with the outdoor living room, featuring an entertainment area with large TV-space, ambient lighting, gas fireplace as well as supplemental heat sources to help keep you cozy on chilly nights.
4,540 SQF | 4+ BED · 3.5 BATH · 4-CAR
MAIN FLOOR JR SUITE · DEN · PLAYROOM · THEATER · OUTDOOR ROOM
A distinct Northwest feel emanates throughout both homes, each with their own unique barn-style doors and reclaimed wood finishings made from local materials. With an open floor plan and nine-foot tall ceilings, these homes give off a light and airy ambiance to counterbalance those winter days. Interiors delicately balance rustic with luxury, and include a Win-Dor, a 90-degree folding door system that opens up the entire first floor to the outdoor living area. The great room also includes a floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace, as well as the distinctive styling of reclaimed wood beam accents, 10-foot-long engineered European oak hardwoods, surround sound and a unique, whitewashed reclaimed-wood ceiling.
Additional features include:
- Natural hardwood floors throughout the main level
- Interior walls framed in beams
- Elegant quartz countertops and full-height backsplash in kitchen
- High-end stainless steel Bertazzoni appliances, including gas range and hood
- Artisan-made iron stair railing
- Master bath with stand-alone soaking tub and separate shower with rain-shower head
- Four-car garage
A short commute to WA-18 provides access to Seattle via I-5 or Bellevue via I-90, the home’s location provides access to vibrant urban centers while providing your own peaceful refuge from the city’s hustle and bustle with an abundance of parks, recreation facilities, and hiking trails just beyond your doorstep. The Tahoma School District provides amongst the best public education in the state.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO
The estates at Sugarloaf Mountain
31573 SE Kent Kangley Road, Ravensdale, WA
FROM Seattle/bellevue VIA I-90 eastbound
- Take exit 17 for Front St toward East Lake Sammamish Parkway Southeast - Proceed 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto Front St N (signs for Front Street) - Proceed 1.9 mi
- Continue onto Issaquah-Hobart Road Southeast - Proceed 6.8 mi
- Continue onto 276th Ave SE - Proceed 3.4 mi
- Continue onto Landsburg Rd SE - Proceed 2.3 mi
- Turn left onto SE Kent Kangley Rd - Proceed 2.4 mi
- Entrance for The Estates at Sugarloaf Mountain will be on the right.