27439 SE 216TH ST MAPLE VALLEY, WA
OPEN HOUSE: SATURDAY, 8/18, 9:30 - NOON
4,540 SQF | 4+ BED · 3.5 BATH · 4-CAR
MAIN FLOOR JR SUITE · DEN · PLAYROOM · Home THEATER · OUTDOOR ROOM
SBG Home on 7+ acres of rolling pasture land set in the charming town of Hobart. Located in Tahoma schools, just 5-minutes to Hwy 18 and Taylor Mt., with easy commute to Seattle and Eastside. This home showcases SBG's superior craftsmanship and blended design styling of unique artisan detailing, indoor and outdoor living, and phenomenal modern comforts such as central vac, fully automated back-up generator, and state-of-the-art appliances and technology.
The hub of this home is the great room leading out onto a covered, oversize back patio with gas fireplace for family gatherings or quiet evenings at home. A main-level guest suite features its own bath, providing privacy for guests or older children, and a first-floor flex room is the perfect in-home office. Homeowners will appreciate the pampering master retreat with vaulted ceilings, separate sitting area and two-sided gas fireplace. And a large theater and game room, provided plenty of flexibility as your family’s needs evolve.
Photos below are of Hobart Farm prior to completion of landscaping and paving.
Additional features include:
- Natural hardwood floors throughout the main level
- Interior walls framed in beams
- Elegant quartz countertops and full-height backsplash in kitchen
- High-end stainless steel Thermador appliances, including gas range and hood
- Artisan-made iron stair railing
- Master bath with stand-alone soaking tub and separate shower with rain-shower head
- Four-car garage
A distinct Northwest feel emanates throughout the home, with barn style doors and reclaimed wood finishings made from local materials. With an open floor plan and nine-foot tall ceilings, this home gives off a light and airy ambiance to counterbalance those winter days.
Enjoy superb access to the outdoors as the property takes advantage of its stunning natural setting. In the backyard, a covered porch with a gas fireplace provides for all-year round outdoor living. An abundance of parks, recreation facilities, and hiking trails are just out your doorstep.
A short commute to WA-18 provides access to Seattle via I-5 or Bellevue via I-90, the home’s location provides access to vibrant urban centers while providing your own peaceful refuge from the city’s hustle and bustle.
Served by the Tahoma School District - Amongst the best public education in the entire state!
Driving Directions to
27439 SE 216th St Maple Valley, WA 98038
FROM SEATTLE/BELLEVUE VIA I-90 EASTBOUND
- Take exit 17 for Front St toward East Lake Sammamish Parkway Southeast - Proceed 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto Front St N (signs for Front Street) - Proceed 1.9 mi
- Continue onto Issaquah-Hobart Road Southeast - Proceed 6.8 mi
- Continue onto 276th Ave SE - Proceed 1.8 mi
- Turn right onto SE 216th St - Proceed 300 ft
- Hobart Farm driveway access on the left