Estimated Availability: SPRING 2018
4,540 SQF | 4+ BED · 3.5 BATH · 4-CAR
MAIN FLOOR JR SUITE · DEN · PLAYROOM · THEATER · OUTDOOR ROOM
Set on 7 acres of picture-perfect rolling pasture, this stunning four-bedroom home is ready-made for a lifetime of memories. The great room leads out onto a covered, oversize back patio with gas fireplace for family gatherings or quiet evenings at home. A main-level guest suite features its own bath, providing privacy for guests or older children, and a first-floor flex room is the perfect in-home office.
Homeowners will appreciate the pampering master retreat with vaulted ceilings, separate sitting area and two-sided gas fireplace. And a large theater and game room, provided plenty of flexibility as your family’s needs evolve.
Photos below are of a recently completed SBG Home at The Estates at Sugarloaf Mountain. The home currently under construction at Hobart Farm is the same plan and will have it's own unique finishes.
Additional features include:
- Natural hardwood floors throughout the main level
- Interior walls framed in beams
- Elegant quartz countertops and full-height backsplash in kitchen
- High-end stainless steel Thermador appliances, including gas range and hood
- Artisan-made iron stair railing
- Master bath with stand-alone soaking tub and separate shower with rain-shower head
- Four-car garage
A distinct Northwest feel emanates throughout the home, with barn style doors and reclaimed wood finishings made from local materials. With an open floor plan and nine-foot tall ceilings, this home gives off a light and airy ambiance to counterbalance those winter days.
Enjoy superb access to the outdoors as the property takes advantage of its stunning natural setting. In the backyard, a covered porch with a gas fireplace provides for all-year round outdoor living. An abundance of parks, recreation facilities, and hiking trails are just out your doorstep.
A short commute to WA-18 provides access to Seattle via I-5 or Bellevue via I-90, the home’s location provides access to vibrant urban centers while providing your own peaceful refuge from the city’s hustle and bustle.
Served by the Tahoma School District - Amongst the best public education in the entire state!
Driving Directions to
27439 SE 216th St Maple Valley, WA 98038
FROM SEATTLE/BELLEVUE VIA I-90 EASTBOUND
- Take exit 17 for Front St toward East Lake Sammamish Parkway Southeast - Proceed 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto Front St N (signs for Front Street) - Proceed 1.9 mi
- Continue onto Issaquah-Hobart Road Southeast - Proceed 6.8 mi
- Continue onto 276th Ave SE - Proceed 1.8 mi
- Turn right onto SE 216th St - Proceed 300 ft
- Hobart Farm driveway access on the left