Now Available | SOLD!
4,540 SQF | 4+ BED · 3.5 BATH · 4-CAR
MAIN FLOOR JR SUITE · DEN · PLAYROOM · THEATER · OUTDOOR ROOM
Located at The Estates at Sugarloaf Mountain in the award-winning Tahoma School District, this home is one of SBG Home’s most coveted designs, and is set on an estate-size lot rich with wildlife and natural splendor, enhancing its privacy and vacation-home feel. It features four-plus bedrooms—including a guest suite on the main level that can also serve as a double master with its own utility room and outdoor patio and entrance—as well as private study, theater room with wet bar, plus a playroom or extra-large bedroom.
The first of its kind for SBG, the stunning home boasts a show-stopping exterior detailed in barn wood, stone, and rich, complementary Northwest colors. The exterior finishing culminates with the outdoor living room, featuring an entertainment area with large TV-space, ambient lighting, gas fireplace as well as supplemental heat sources to help keep you cozy on chilly nights. Interiors delicately balance rustic with luxury, and include a Win-Dor, a 90-degree folding door system that opens up the entire first floor to the outdoor living area. The great room also includes a floor-to-ceiling gas fireplace, as well as the distinctive styling of reclaimed wood beam accents, 10-foot-long engineered European oak hardwoods, surround sound and a unique, whitewashed reclaimed-wood ceiling.
Photo gallery of Homesite 41 | The Estates at Sugarloaf Mountain.
Kitchens are outfitted in quartz countertops and chef-worthy Thermador appliances with state-of-the-art functionality and features. The package includes a refrigerator customized specifically for the space, wine refrigerator with independent temperature and humidity controls, 36-inch Master Series five-burner gas cooktop, 30-inch Master Series double oven with true convection and 14 cooking modes, and a spacious, built-in drawer microwave.
The main-level guest suite has its own full bath, stackable laundry, walk-in closet and separate patio entrance, while the second-floor master suite features a cozy sitting area, warmed by a floor-to-ceiling two-sided fireplace framed in steel panels for an urban, concrete look and feel. Throughout the home, finishes are a combination of metal, reclaimed wood and natural stone—and all of it is illuminated by beautiful lighting chosen specifically to enhance and magnify the gracefulness of each room.
A prestigious, 640-acre gated community, The Estates at Sugarloaf is the ultimate in seclusion and convenience, featuring grand homes and even grander outlooks toward the Cascade foothills. The community overflows with natural splendor, including legacy big leaf maples and western hemlocks and lush open spaces that underscore the exquisite landscape of the Pacific Northwest. While the homes are a welcome retreat from the everyday, outdoor recreation, shops and services are not far away thanks to the address’s easy access to I-90 and Highway 18.
Estimated completion for this home is mid-August, 2017.
Additional features include:
- Natural hardwood floors throughout the main level
- Interior walls framed in beams
- Elegant quartz countertops and full-height backsplash in kitchen
- High-end stainless steel Thermador appliances, including gas range and hood
- Artisan-made iron stair railing
- Master bath with stand-alone soaking tub and separate shower with rain-shower head
- Four-car garage
Driving Directions to
Estates At sugarloaf mountain | HOMESITE 41
28430 316TH WAY SE RAVENSDALE, WA 98051
FROM SEATTLE/BELLEVUE VIA I-90 EASTBOUND
- Take exit 17 for Front St toward East Lake Sammamish Parkway Southeast - Proceed 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto Front St N (signs for Front Street) - Proceed 1.9 mi
- Continue onto Issaquah-Hobart Road Southeast - Proceed 6.8 mi
- Continue onto 276th Ave SE - Proceed 3.4 mi
- Continue onto Landsburg Rd SE - Proceed 2.3 mi
- Turn left onto SE Kent Kangley Rd - Proceed 2.4 mi
- Turn right onto 316th Ave SE, The Estates at Sugarloaf Mountain - Proceed 1.o mi
- Look for Homesite 41 on the left