You’re just as likely to find the principals of SBG Homes scouring a shipyard for raw materials and collaborating with local artisans than you are to find them flipping through samples in a designer showroom. They are more likely to be seen listening to homeowners over a cup of coffee than reading projections on this year’s hottest hues and headlining trends. You’ll find them looking for those neighborhoods that support a sense of community, with strong schools and a connection to parks, open spaces and all our region has to offer. And you’ll find them in every handpicked interior detail, every thoughtfully designed floor plan and every well-crafted architectural element of an SBG home.
Here’s more of what you’ll find when you open the door to your SBG home:
- Custom-designed interior detailing for a look that is yours alone
- Gourmet kitchens with top-grade appliances to inspire your inner chef
- Oversized windows for light-filled rooms
- Floor plans that are both functional and flexible
- Spaces that flow seamlessly, bringing families together
- Craftsman millwork with a meticulous attention to detail
- Stylish high-end plumbing and lighting fixtures for a touch of elegance
- Natural hard woods and stones that anchor the room in the natural environment
- Details like under-cabinet lighting and surround sound for added convenience
- Fully landscaped yards for a welcoming streetscap
These thoughtfully planned elements serve as a harmonious blend of the yin and yang of nature’s beauty. They create spaces that are uniquely yours—a custom-inspired home, without a custom-built home price point. Each one is a true original—like you.